Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guinness Anchor Bhd to launch five more brands after adding Kirin Ichiban

Go down

Guinness Anchor Bhd to launch five more brands after adding Kirin Ichiban Empty Guinness Anchor Bhd to launch five more brands after adding Kirin Ichiban

Post by Cals Thu 10 Apr 2014, 01:26

Guinness Anchor Bhd to launch five more brands after adding Kirin Ichiban
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Madiha Fuad of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 09 April 2014 19:44

KUALA LUMPUR: Guinness Anchor Bhd (GAB) which has just added Kirin Ichiban to its portfolio, is expected to add another five more brands in 12 months.

Speaking at a media briefing today, GAB's managing director Hans Essaadi said, the next brand is expected to be launched in two to three months time.

"We are tapping into the world of Heinekan and Diageo, so it would be reasonable to assume that we are looking at brands within their portfolio," he added.

Today, GAB announced that the addition of Kirin Ichiban, is in line with the company's commitment to innovation.

"Kirin Ichiban will be GAB's first Japanese product in its portfolio, and the company's first new brand in five years," said Essaadi.

The partnership was signed for five years, with an option to extend.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down