Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenaga inks power purchase agreement with 1MDB

Go down

Tenaga inks power purchase agreement with 1MDB Empty Tenaga inks power purchase agreement with 1MDB

Post by Cals Tue 15 Apr 2014, 01:05

Tenaga inks power purchase agreement with 1MDB
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 14 April 2014 17:58

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 14): Tenaga Nasional Bhd announced it had signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with 1MDB Solar Sdn Bhd for the construction of a solar power plant in Kedah.

“The PPA provides that 1MDB will design, construct, own, operate and maintain a solar photovoltaic energy (Solar PV) generating facility with a capacity of 50 megawatts alternate current (MWac) proposed to be located in Kedah Darul Aman,” said the national utility company in a statement today.

The PPA also governs the obligations of the parties to sell and purchase the net electrical output generated by the facility for a period of not more than 25 years.

Tenaga said the PPA was in line with the initiative to support the development of renewable energy in Malaysia.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down