Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Hin says 2013 posts profit instead of loss

Go down

Kim Hin says 2013 posts profit instead of loss Empty Kim Hin says 2013 posts profit instead of loss

Post by Cals Wed 16 Apr 2014, 00:33

Kim Hin says 2013 posts profit instead of loss
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 15 April 2014 19:08

KUALA LUMPUR (April 15): Kim Hin Industry Bhd informed Bursa Malaysia it had posted a net profit instead of net loss in 2013 due to over-provision of income tax in the unaudited results.

It said there is a deviation of 367% between its group’s net profit stated in the audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2013 and net loss in the unaudited results announced on 26 February 2014.

The deviation was caused mainly by over-provision of income tax expense for the year, said the company.

As a result, the company posted a profit after tax and minority interest of RM24,000 in the audited financial statements, instead of a loss of RM9,000 as stated in the unaudited results in February.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down