Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:59

Good day traders

April 21st - Stocks To Watch MAHB, Datasonic, Kian Joo, CIMB, UEM Sunrise, CI Holdings, Formosa, Eng Teck
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 21 Apr 2014, 19:48

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 21 April 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 21 Apr 2014, 19:59

Market close KLCI rises 0.55% on banking stocks, return of funds
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 21 April 2014 17:20

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 21): The FBM KLCI rose 0.55%, on support from banking stocks and return of foreign funds.

At market close today, the KLCI finished up 10.62 points to settle at 1862.93 after a bullish run, backed by rises in major banking stocks like Malayan Banking Bhd, CIMB Group Holdings and Public Bank.

The exchange saw a total of 2.61 billion shares worth RM1.98 billion changed hands.

The KLCI showed strong bullish momentum today with the exchange staying in positive territory almost the entire day. Gainers outpaced decliners by 523 to 326.

Leading the gainers list was United Plantations Bhd while decliners was headed by P.I.E Industrial Bhd.

PDZ Holdings Bhd was the most actively traded stock.

Choo Swee Kee, Chief Investment Officer of TA Investment Management Bhd, told theedgemalaysia.com that positive news from the U.S helped push the exchange up today.

“Some funds are returning to regional markets due to Yellen’s comments. Though the response from the regional market was muted today, the Malaysian market saw significant gains,” he said.

Choo said the major regional markets might have attracted more attention initially after Yellen’s comments and the effects have trickled down to Malaysia.

Across the Asia Pacific, the Japanese Nikkei fell 0.03% to 14512.38 while the South Korean Kospi fell 0.25% to 1999.22

Reuters reported that Asian stock markets were subdued on Monday, as tensions in Ukraine kept investors cautious amid an absence of catalysts as several markets remained closed for the Easter holiday.

Tensions in Ukraine, signs of slowing growth in China and uncertainty over when the U.S. Federal Reserve would start to tighten interest rates have buffeted global markets in recent weeks, although Fed Chair Janet Yellen's dovish comments last week helped soothe some nerves.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down