Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&A Versatile Creative given “exit offer” of 50 sen/share

Go down

M&A Versatile Creative given “exit offer” of 50 sen/share Empty M&A Versatile Creative given “exit offer” of 50 sen/share

Post by Cals Tue 22 Apr 2014, 19:55

M&A Versatile Creative given “exit offer” of 50 sen/share
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 22 April 2014 18:51

KUALA LUMPUR (April 22): Versatile Creative Berhad (VCB) announced that IRIS Healthcare Sdn Bhd, Versatile Credit & Leasing Sdn Bhd, Datuk Tan Say Jim and Datuk Lee Kwee Hiang have collectively requested VCB to undertake a voluntary withdrawal of the listing of VCB from the Bursa Securities.

To facilitate the proposed delisting, the four today offered to acquire all the remaining 11,631,745 shares in VCB (10.51% of the issued and paid-up share capital of the company) not already held by them, at an offer price of RM0.50 per VCB Share.

In their earlier voluntary take-over offer, the offerors had acquired 71,470,815 VCB shares, raising their holdings to 99,011,336 shares (89.49% of the issued and paid-up share capital of VCB).

VCB shares, which have been rising from 42.5 sen in the past several trading days, rose one sen today to close at 48 sen per unit.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down