Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7.39% of Halex shares traded off market

Go down

7.39% of Halex shares traded off market Empty 7.39% of Halex shares traded off market

Post by Cals Wed 07 May 2014, 22:53

7.39% of Halex shares traded off market
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Yen Ne Foo of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 07 May 2014 10:10

KUALA LUMPUR: A single bloc of 7.39 million shares or a 7.39% stake in Halex Holdings Bhd changed hands via off-market trades in the afternoon session yesterday, Bloomberg data showed.
The shares were crossed at RM1 apiece, representing a 6.4% premium to Halex’s share price of 94 sen at the time of trade (3.41pm).
Halex, an agrochemical and fertiliser producer, has yet to reveal any details of its latest off-market transaction.
It is notable, however, that at the end of April 2014, Halex welcomed the entry of a new substantial shareholder, following an off-market, married deal that saw Olive Park Development Sdn Bhd acquire 13.7 million shares or 13.7% in Halex.
The company’s current substantial shareholders are Cheng Poh Yeoh with a 15.4% stake, Olive Park with 13.7%, Jo Ong E with 11.9% and Farcochem Sdn Bhd with 7.4%.
Despite the high volume of shares transacted yesterday, Halex shares closed unchanged at 94 sen, with a market capitalisation of RM94 million. The stock reached a 52-week high of RM1.03 on April 25.

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on May 7, 2014.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down