Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB initiates coverage on Eco World with an 'add' call, TP seen at RM8

Go down

CIMB initiates coverage on Eco World with an 'add' call, TP seen at RM8 Empty CIMB initiates coverage on Eco World with an 'add' call, TP seen at RM8

Post by Cals Tue 13 May 2014, 01:20

CIMB initiates coverage on Eco World with an 'add' call, TP seen at RM8
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 12 May 2014 11:04

KUALA LUMPUR (May 12): CIMB Investment Bank Bhd has initiated coverage on Eco World Development Group Bhd shares with an "add" call and target price of RM8.

In a note, CIMB research head Terence Wong said property developer Eco World is undergoing a major transformation, which will put the firm on investor’s radar. Eco World is linked to SP Setia Bhd's former chief  Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin.

"Eco World is undergoing a major transformation that will put it high on investor’s radar. It is likely to become the most-watched and exciting developer in the coming years as it has the DNA of the best-managed property company in Malaysia, i.e. SP Setia.

"Tan Sri Liew joined Eco World's board on May 5 as a non-independent and non-executive director and he brings with him the credibility and track record that made SP Setia Malaysia's best and most-admired developer," Wong said.

Eco World said last week Liew had emerged as a substantial shareholder in the firm with an indirect 35.05% stake. Liew owns the stake comprising 88.8 milion shares through his son Tian Xiong's direct equity portion in the firm.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down