Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boilermech to acquire land for rm27.31 mln in Klang

Go down

Boilermech to acquire land for rm27.31 mln in Klang Empty Boilermech to acquire land for rm27.31 mln in Klang

Post by Cals Tue 10 Jun 2014, 03:19

Boilermech to acquire land for rm27.31 mln in Klang
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 09 June 2014 20:14

KUALA LUMPUR (June 9): Boilermech Group and Inspirasi Delima Sdn Bhd is proposing to acquire a 99-year leasehold vacant industrial land in Klang, from Logiston Sdn Bhd (Logiston), for RM27.31 million in cash.

Logiston Sdn Bhd is a related party of Boilermech Holdings Bhd (Boilermech).

"The property has been identified as a strategic location for the company to build a new manufacturing plant/warehouse, as its current plant in Subang is running at close to optimal capacity.

"The proposed manufacturing plant/warehouse is expected to be completed in two to three years time and will cater for Boilermech's future growth and increasing demand for its products and services," Boilermech said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

It said that the acquisition is expected to be fully financed via internally-generated funds and will not have any material effect on the earnings and earnings per share of the Boilermech group of companies, for the financial year ending March 31, 2015.

"However, the proposed acquisition is expected to contribute positively to the earnings and earnings per share of Boilermech in the future financial years, as and when the factory is completed and becomes fully operational," it added.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down