Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy MIDF Research maintains KLCI end-2014 target of 1,900 points

Go down

Strategy MIDF Research maintains KLCI end-2014 target of 1,900 points Empty Strategy MIDF Research maintains KLCI end-2014 target of 1,900 points

Post by Cals Tue 08 Jul 2014, 08:53

Strategy MIDF Research maintains KLCI end-2014 target of 1,900 points
Business & Markets 2014
Written by MIDF Research   
Tuesday, 08 July 2014 08:47

KUALA LUMPUR (July 8): FBM KLCI valuation remains elevated vis-à-vis its regional peers as well as against other international markets. Downward revisions in earnings estimate so far this year have pushed market valuation higher due to the lack of negative price feedback. It seems that investors are anticipating upward-biased earnings revisions going forward.
But despite the investors’ seeming optimism, the prevailing reality is that earnings continued to disappoint so far this year. With tepid earnings growth levels and coupled with the already high valuation, we foresee rather limited fundamental impetus for the FBM KLCI to chart substantially higher ground.
Thus we reiterate our FBM KLCI 2014 year-end target of 1,900 points, which is equivalent to 17.0x PER multiple of 2014 earnings.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down