Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PDZ denies report on asset-buy, corporate exercise talks

Go down

PDZ denies report on asset-buy, corporate exercise talks Empty PDZ denies report on asset-buy, corporate exercise talks

Post by Cals Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:50

PDZ denies report on asset-buy, corporate exercise talks
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 14 August 2014 14:08

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 14): PDZ Holdings Bhd has denied news reports indicating that the shipping firm was in discussion with certain parties to acquire assets and undertake corporate exercises in Indonesia or Malaysia.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, PDZ said the potential assets were part of the company's business plan formulated in general terms. PDZ said the plan might involve fund raising exercises, including a rights issue.

The firm said any due diligence on potential assets was only part of the normal business process and governance undertaken by the company.

“There are no negotiations taking place pending completion of the due diligence.

"Therefore, we wish to reiterate that PDZ is currently not in any discussion with any party for any acquisition of assets and/or corporate exercise whether in Indonesia or Malaysia, save for negotiations for the acquisition of 20% stake in Efogen Sdn Bhd, which had already been announced to Bursa Malaysia on 14 May 2014," PDZ said.

Nevertheless, PDZ said it was keen to explore potential acquisitions or exercises that would enhance shareholder value. PDZ said Asia Pacific was a key market for the company.

“As a growth-oriented company and in line with our transformation plan, PDZ is keen to explore any potential acquisitions or exercise,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down