Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari unit buys Penang land for RM7.8m to build manufacturing facility

Go down

Inari unit buys Penang land for RM7.8m to build manufacturing facility Empty Inari unit buys Penang land for RM7.8m to build manufacturing facility

Post by Cals Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:52

Inari unit buys Penang land for RM7.8m to build manufacturing facility
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 14 August 2014 20:02

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 14): Inari Amertron Bhd’s wholly-owned subsidiary Simfoni Bistari Sdn Bhd has acquired an industrial leasehold land in Penang for RM7.8 million to construct a new manufacturing facility.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, the electronics manufacturer said Simfoni Bistari had on July 24 entered into a sale and purchase agreement with the Penang Development Corp for the acquisition. 

The land, measuring 5.05 acres and with a 60-year unexpired term, is located in Batu Kawan Industrial Park.

Inari said the land acquisition would allow it to construct the new manufacturing facility in close proximity to the company's existing factories in the Bayan Lepas Free Trade Zone, and the Second Penang Bridge.

“The new manufacturing facilities will enable Inari to expand existing businesses and future business opportunities,” it added.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down