Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral Supreme Construction terminates pact with Zenith

Go down

Astral Supreme Construction terminates pact with Zenith Empty Astral Supreme Construction terminates pact with Zenith

Post by Cals Sun 17 Aug 2014, 22:30

Published: Saturday August 16, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Saturday August 16, 2014 MYT 10:39:01 AM

[size=40]Astral Supreme Construction terminates pact with Zenith[/size]

KUALA LUMPUR: Astral Supreme Construction Sdn Bhd has terminated a joint-venture agreement with Zenith PMC Sdn Bhd.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the company said that since the signing of the agreement on Aug 15, 2013, Astral was unable to find consultants who could undertake the project within the budget and the funding requirements.
The agreement entails jointly carrying out a feasibility study and detailed design stage of the “Penang Mainroads and Tunnel Project”, involving the proposed construction of various roads in Penang and an undersea tunnel between Penang island and Seberang Prai.
“Zenith has to meet the milestone set by the Penang government with regard to the feasibility study and design for the project.

“But Astral’s appeal for further delay in the commencement of the project was declined by Zenith and hence the termination,” the company said, adding that with the termination of the agreement, Astral shall not be able to derive contributions from the guaranteed profit under the agreement. — Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down