Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Perduren rises 30%, hits limit up

Go down

Hot Stock Perduren rises 30%, hits limit up Empty Hot Stock Perduren rises 30%, hits limit up

Post by Cals Mon 18 Aug 2014, 22:24

Hot Stock Perduren rises 30%, hits limit up
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Gho Chee Yuan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 18 August 2014 15:57

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 18): Perduren (M) Bhd rose as much as 30% to hit limit up as investors expect the property investment company to report stronger net profit for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014, remisiers said.

At 3.47pm, Perduren gained 30 sen to RM1.30. Despite the sudden rise in the share price, only 72,700 shares were seen traded.

“Investors think the company’s net profit may continue to grow in the first quarter of financial year 2015 (1QFY15),” Goh Kay Chong, a senior remisier at SJ Securities Sdn Bhd told theedgemalaysia.com over telephone.

In 4QFY14, Perduren's net profit rose significantly to RM2.67 million from RM283,000 a year earlier. Full-year profit climbed to RM6.77 million from RM2.38 million.

Noting the sudden increase in the share price, Goh, however, said trading volume for the counter was “quite unusual”.

“Although there are funds, which have started to buy the stock since June 19, the buy signal only appeared on August 14.

“Some big funds are eyeing the counter but please be careful as the trading volume of the counter remain low,” he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down