Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank issues call warrants on SapuraKencana, KNM, Dialog

Go down

Maybank issues call warrants on SapuraKencana, KNM, Dialog Empty Maybank issues call warrants on SapuraKencana, KNM, Dialog

Post by Cals Wed 20 Aug 2014, 00:42

Maybank issues call warrants on SapuraKencana, KNM, Dialog
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Supriya Surendran of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 19 August 2014 10:48

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 19): Maybank Investment Bank  Bhd is issuing  eight new European style cash-settled call warrants over shares of eight oil and gas (O&G)-related companies.

The companies are  Coastal Contracts Bhd, Dayang Enterprise Holdings Bhd, Dialog Group Bhd, Hock Seng Lee Bhd, KNM Group Bhd, Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd, Perdana Petroleum Bhd and SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd.

The warrants, which were listed today, has an issue size of 100 million each, according to Maybank's statement today.

Maybank said the warrants, which featured the Malaysian O&G segment, offered sophisticated investors, who have a bullish view on the sector to participate in the upside of their selected counters.

Maybank Kim Eng Research has maintained its "buy" call on KNM shares with a target price (TP) of RM1.50, supported by KNM’s status as one of the selected subcontractors for package 2 of Petroliam Nasional Bhd's (Petronas) Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development project.

Maybank Kim Eng also maintained its "buy" call on Perdana with a TP of RM2.55 on the back of a visible business mode, young fleet and long-term contracts.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down