Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Heavy selling on Sumatec, PDZ and Macro

Go down

Update Heavy selling on Sumatec, PDZ and Macro Empty Update Heavy selling on Sumatec, PDZ and Macro

Post by Cals Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:25

Update Heavy selling on Sumatec, PDZ and Macro
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 20 August 2014 16:10

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 20): Share prices of Sumatec Resources Bhd, PDZ Holdings Bhd and Marco Holdings Bhd tank in the afternoon trading session.
Sumatec leads the fall with its share price slid 24% to 46 sen at 4pm on 567.3 million shares changing hands. PDZ, which is rumoured with the emergence of new shareholder, fell nearly 15% to 32 sen with 402.2 million traded. Marco Holdings, which is linked to tycoon Tan Sri Robert Tan Hua Choon, was down 10% to 21 sen.

Dealers said it was not known the reason for the sudden selling on the three stocks that had enjoyed a strong rally. "It might be that some brokers have pulled back the credit lines on these stocks; hence the selling on the counters," said a dealer.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down