Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari’s positive earnings to continue in FY15, says Affin IB Research

Go down

Inari’s positive earnings to continue in FY15, says Affin IB Research Empty Inari’s positive earnings to continue in FY15, says Affin IB Research

Post by Cals Thu 11 Sep 2014, 08:26

Inari’s positive earnings to continue in FY15, says Affin IB Research
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 10 September 2014 08:41

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 10): Affin IB Research has maintained its Buy rating on Inari Amertron Bhd at RM3.14 with an unchanged target price of RM4.28 and said the outlook for the RF segment remains positive as Inari’s plants were running at maximum capacity.
In a note Wednesday, the research house said this was largely underpinned by strong demand from its end customers.
The research house said its confidence in the company lies with key customer Avago, which announced that its wireless segment would grow its revenues by 60% quarter-on-quarter.
“Hence, we expect Inari to register another solid single digit revenue growth in 1QFY15.
“Based on management’s track record of efficiency in integrating new facilities, we believe earnings accretion from the newly acquired Bayan Lepas plant can take place by Dec ‘14 (2QFY15).
“At 13x CY15E PER, this stock is appealing compared to its exciting growth prospects of 26% (3-year CAGR). We maintain our Buy rating on Inari with a target price of RM4.28,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down