Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minetech mining contract worth RM42.37mil extended for 2 years

Go down

Minetech mining contract worth RM42.37mil extended for 2 years Empty Minetech mining contract worth RM42.37mil extended for 2 years

Post by Cals Fri 03 Oct 2014, 02:17

Minetech mining contract worth RM42.37mil extended for 2 years
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Sulhi Azman of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 02 October 2014 21:31

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 2): Mining and civil engineering outfit Minetech Resources Bhd announced that its contract for waste removal, ore delivery and associate works worth RM42.37 million, has been extended for another two years starting July 1. 

To recap, Minetech’s contract was first extended by Selinsing Gold Mine Manager Sdn Bhd on Sept 26, 2012. 

Minetech was first awarded the contract by Selinsing Gold Mine Manager on May 25, 2009, with a contract duration of RM37 million over a three year period. 

Shares in Minetech closed unchanged today at 14.5 sen, giving it a market capitalisation of RM48.2 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down