Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Overweight on Construction, Gamuda & Muhibbah top picks

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Overweight on Construction, Gamuda & Muhibbah top picks Empty CIMB Research maintains Overweight on Construction, Gamuda & Muhibbah top picks

Post by Cals Tue 07 Oct 2014, 23:32

CIMB Research maintains Overweight on Construction, Gamuda & Muhibbah top picks
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 October 2014 09:23

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 7): CIMB Research has maintained its Overweight rating on the Construction sector after the Edge Weekly's article on the Land Public Transport Commission's (SPAD) plans revealed that the total budget under the national public transport master plan was circa RM180 billion.
In a note Tuessday, CIMB Research analyst Sharizan Rosely said the news was positive, but not surprising, as it re-emphasises the RM25 billion MRT 2 as the next big rail project which will begin execution in 2015.
“There was no mention of the KL-Singapore HSR, which is understandable given its early stage, though it continues to be in the list of SPAD's key focus areas.
“Overall, the article reaffirms that the public transport projects under the ETP will remain the key sector drivers, on top of the other private sector contracts. Maintain Overweight.
“Gamuda continues to be our big-cap top pick while Muhibbah Engineering is our preferred mid-cap stock,” said Sharizan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down