Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Chen Khai Voon ceases to be substantial shareholder of Tambun Indah

Go down

Notable Trade Chen Khai Voon ceases to be substantial shareholder of Tambun Indah Empty Notable Trade Chen Khai Voon ceases to be substantial shareholder of Tambun Indah

Post by Cals Tue 07 Oct 2014, 23:37

Notable Trade Chen Khai Voon ceases to be substantial shareholder of Tambun Indah
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 October 2014 18:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 7): Chen Khai Voon has ceased to be a substantial shareholder in Tambun Indah Land Bhd, following the disposal of 188,700 shares today. 

According to Bursa filings, Chen has been steadily disposing of some 1.8 million shares in several blocks since Sept 26. 

Following his most recent disposal, Chen now holds a 0.04% stake in the real estate development company, based on its issued and paid up capital of 411.3 million shares. 

Tambun Indah Land closed 10 sen down at RM2.37, with a market capitalisation of RM974.9 million.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down