Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Wei acquires more REDtone shares from ACE market

Go down

Notable Trade Wei acquires more REDtone shares from ACE market Empty Notable Trade Wei acquires more REDtone shares from ACE market

Post by Cals Tue 07 Oct 2014, 23:37

Notable Trade Wei acquires more REDtone shares from ACE market
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 October 2014 18:24

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 7): ACE Market-listed REDtone International Bhd’s Managing Director Datuk Wei Chuan Beng has acquired 435,100 shares of the company from ACE market today, raising his holdings to a direct interest of 25.96 million shares or a 5.05% stake. 

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia today, the broadband player said Wei also has an indirect interest of 4 million shares or 0.77%.

It is worth noting that Wei had been acquiring more shares in REDtone since last week. 

Wei’s purchase came after a recent REDtone announcement that its external auditor, Messrs Crow Horwath, had expressed a qualified opinion on the company’s audited financial statement for the financial year ended May 2014, in respect to a debt owed by a third party. 

REDtone dipped 0.64% to end at 77.5 sen today, giving it a market capitalisation of RM393.18 million.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down