Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Tiah accumulates more shares in TA Enterprise

Go down

Tony Tiah accumulates more shares in TA Enterprise Empty Tony Tiah accumulates more shares in TA Enterprise

Post by Cals Thu 23 Oct 2014, 22:43

Notable Trade
Tony Tiah accumulates more shares in TA Enterprise
By Gho Chee Yuan / TheEdge Markets.com | October 23, 2014 : 6:51 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 23): Datuk Tony Tiah Thee Kian, TA Enterprise Bhd ( Financial Dashboard)'s non-independent, non-executive chairman, has bought some 150,000 shares in two separate transactions this week for RM124,125 cash.

TA Enterprise announced to Bursa Malaysia, Tiah bought 125,500 shares and 25,000 shares, at 82.9 sen and 82 sen apiece, on Monday and Tuesday respectively.

Following the purchases, Tiah holds 528.51 million shares or 30.87% stake in the stockbroking firm.

Tiah, the co-founder and the single largest shareholder of TA, has been accumulating shares gradually over the past few months.

TA gained two sen or 2.44% to close at 84 sen today, giving it a market capitalisation of RM1.42 billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down