Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabung Haji bumps up stake in Brahim's

Go down

Tabung Haji bumps up stake in Brahim's Empty Tabung Haji bumps up stake in Brahim's

Post by Cals Thu 23 Oct 2014, 22:44

Tabung Haji bumps up stake in Brahim's
By Shalini Kumar / TheEdge Markets.com | October 23, 2014 : 6:36 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 23): Lembaga Tabung Haji has increased its equity stake in Brahim's Holdings Bhd (Financial Dashboard) to 16.32%. The pilgrim fund bought an additional 1.49 million shares between Oct 8 to Oct 13, bringing the number of shares it owns to 38.6 million shares, according to the filing with Bursa Malaysia.

Brahim's share price has taken a nosedive, after news that Malaysian Airline System Bhd ( Financial Dashboard) had to renegotiate its meal catering concession with the company.

The stock plunged to a recent low of RM1.19, from the peak of RM2.70 in March. Brahim's closed two sen higher at RM1.25 today, with a market capitalisation of RM295.36 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down