Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade iDimension Consolidated sees 4.7% stake traded off market

Go down

Notable Trade iDimension Consolidated sees 4.7% stake traded off market Empty Notable Trade iDimension Consolidated sees 4.7% stake traded off market

Post by Cals Thu 30 Oct 2014, 01:40

Notable Trade
iDimension Consolidated sees 4.7% stake traded off market

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 29): Ace Market-listed iDimension Consolidated Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) saw 20 million shares, or 4.7% equity stake, changing hands in three separate off market trades this afternoon,Bloomberg data shows.
The shares were transacted at 10.3 sen apiece, an 8.4% premium over the trading price of 9.5 sen at the time of writing, for a total of RM2.06 million.
It is not known who the buyer or seller of the shares were.
Bursa filings show Singapore-based Advance Capital Partners Pte Ltd had re-emerged as a substantial shareholder in the company with a 7.06% stake, following the conversion of redeemable convertible preference shares, pursuant to a subscription agreement.
The subscription agreement was signed between iDimension, Advance Opportuinities Fund and Advance Capital Partners on Dec 6 last year.
Advance Capital Partners had first emerged as a susbstantial shareholder in iDimension on Sept 15 with the acquisition of a 12.43% stake or 47.05 million shares, before ceasing to be a substantial shareholder last month.
At 4.19pm, iDimension was 0.5 sen or 5.56% higher at 9.5 sen, with a market capitalisation of RM38.24 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down