Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLIB Research starts coverage on Mitrajaya,target price RM1.52

Go down

HLIB Research starts coverage on Mitrajaya,target price RM1.52 Empty HLIB Research starts coverage on Mitrajaya,target price RM1.52

Post by Cals Wed 05 Nov 2014, 20:57

HLIB Research starts coverage on Mitrajaya,target price RM1.52

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 5): Hong Leong IB Research (HLIB) has initiated coverage on Mitrajaya Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Financial Dashboard) with a Buy rating and target price of RM1.52 and said the conpany’s orderbook of RM1.3 billion implied superior revenue cover of 6 times.
It said Mitrajaya had RM2 billion in tenders, and another potential contract by year end.
The research house said it expect strong take up for the company’sWangsa 9 development.
“Earnings to double this year, 3 year CAGR at 40%
“Initiate with Buy, RM1.52 target price (55% upside), our top small cap construction pick
“At current price investors are getting its land at 48% discount and all its core business for free,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down