Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trades Asia Bioenergy buys 7.05 mil VSolar shares

Go down

Notable Trades Asia Bioenergy buys 7.05 mil VSolar shares Empty Notable Trades Asia Bioenergy buys 7.05 mil VSolar shares

Post by Cals Wed 19 Nov 2014, 02:30

Notable Trades
Asia Bioenergy buys 7.05 mil VSolar shares

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 18): VSolar Group Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)’s substantial shareholder, Asia Bioenergy Technologies Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) has acquired an additional 7.05 million shares in the renewable energy firm since last Thursday.
In filings with Bursa Malaysia today, VSolar announced that it had acquired the shares on the open market through its subsidiary, Asiabio Capital Sdn Bhd.
The shares were bought in three tranches with 2.45 million shares transacted yesterday, some 1.5 million shares changed hands last Friday and 3.1 million shares last Thursday.
The latest share purchases raise Asia Bioenergy’s stake in VSolar to 16.69% or 47.05 million shares in the company.
Filings showed that Asia Bioenergy has been actively accumulating VSolar shares since mid-October, when it had a 9.32% equity interest in VSolar then.
VSolar share price closed unchanged at 16.5 sen today, giving it a market capitalization of RM46.51 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down