Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDM 3Q profit falls 39% on lower plantation income

Go down

TDM 3Q profit falls 39% on lower plantation income Empty TDM 3Q profit falls 39% on lower plantation income

Post by Cals Tue 25 Nov 2014, 00:10

TDM 3Q profit falls 39% on lower plantation income

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 24): TDM Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)'s net profit fell 39% to RM7.6 million in the third quarter ended September 30, 2014 (3QFY14), from RM12.55 million a year earlier.
Profit fell mainly on lower plantation income, as crude palm oil output and prices declined.
In a statement to Bursa Malaysia today, TDM said group revenue dropped to RM98.31 million, from RM101.2 million.
"The group remains positive on the long-term fundamentals of the industry. Despite lower palm oil prices, the group expects FY14 performance to remain satisfactory," TDM said.
Cumulative nine-month net profit however, rose to RM36.81 million, from RM21.33 million a year earlier. Revenue was higher at RM286.47 million versus RM272.43 million.
TDM shares had not been traded so far today. Based on the stock's latest closing price of 90 sen, the firm had a market capitalisation of RM1.33  billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down