Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLIB Research upgrades Time Dotcom to Buy, raises target price to RM5.89

Go down

HLIB Research upgrades Time Dotcom to Buy, raises target price to RM5.89 Empty HLIB Research upgrades Time Dotcom to Buy, raises target price to RM5.89

Post by Cals Thu 27 Nov 2014, 02:05

HLIB Research upgrades Time Dotcom to Buy, raises target price to RM5.89

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 26): Hong Leong IB Research (HLIB) has upgraded Time Dotcom Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) to Buy (from Hold) with a higher target price of RM5.89 (from RM5.09) and said the company’s 9M14 turnover of RM438 million was translated into much-anticipated core net profit of RM112 million, accounting for 74% and 94% of HLIB and street’s FY forecasts, respectively.
In a note Wednesday, HLIB said that on a quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q) basis, Time Dotcom’s weaker top line (-3%) was mainly due to lower global bandwidth sales and income from one-time non-recurring contracts.
Excluding those, revenue would have increase by 1.7% q-o-q on the back of higher data and data centre sales, it said.
HLIB said that on a year-on-year (y-o-y) basis, the company’s revenue advanced 14% thanks to contribution from data centre (+16%), GBS and non-recurring contracts despite voice’s contraction (-8.7%).
“Year-tp-date GBS which traditionally back-loaded in 4Q, surged 218.4% y-o-y to RM31.2 million, somewhat ahead of expectations.
“Pre-sale of submarine cable should help Time Dotcom to monetise and accelerate returns on investments.
“Upgrade from Hold to Buy after raising SOP-derived fair value by 15.7% from RM5.09 to RM5.89,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down