Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Two biggest shareholders trim stakes in QL Resources

Go down

Notable Trade Two biggest shareholders trim stakes in QL Resources Empty Notable Trade Two biggest shareholders trim stakes in QL Resources

Post by Cals Mon 01 Dec 2014, 23:18

Notable Trade
Two biggest shareholders trim stakes in QL Resources

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 1): CBG Holdings Sdn Bhd and Farsathy Holdings Sdn Bhd, the two biggest shareholders ofQL Resources Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), had both disposed a total of 10.5 million shares in the company.
According to a filing with the bourse, CBG disposed 8.16 million shares, equivalent to a 0.65% stake in the company, at RM3.43 each on Nov 27, 2014.
Meanwhile, Farsathy Holdings Sdn Bhd disposed of 2.34 million shares or 0.19% equity interest in QL Resources, also for RM3.43 a piece on Nov 27, 2014.
CBG and Farsathy are both controlled by the Chia family.

In a separate statement, QL Resources said it had acquired an additional 163,800 shares in Lay Hong Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Financial Dashboard) on Nov 28, 2014.
To recap, QL Resources made a conditional voluntary takeover of Lay Hong on Sept 24, for the shares it does not own in the poultry firm, for about RM128 million or RM3.50 per share.
Last month (November), the company extended its takeover bid for Lay Hong at RM3.50 per share to 5pm on Nov 26, from Nov 5.
As at Nov 25, QL Resources was the second largest shareholder of Lay Hong, with a 36.55% stake, according toBloomberg data.
QL Resources closed 6 sen or 1.75% lower at RM3.37, bringing its market capitalisation to RM3.99 billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down