Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder of MMC Corp

Go down

Notable Trade Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder of MMC Corp Empty Notable Trade Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder of MMC Corp

Post by Cals Tue 30 Dec 2014, 02:23

Notable Trade
Tabung Haji emerges as substantial shareholder of MMC Corp

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 29): Pilgrim fund Lembaga Tabung Haji (LTH) has emerged as a substantial shareholder ofMMC Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), first with 152.76 million shares or a 5.01% stake as at Dec 23, 2014, and later increased to 154.41 million shares or 5.07% as at Dec 24, 2014, filings to Bursa Malaysia showed this evening.
MMC Corp, linked to tycoon Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary, had early this month completed the acquisition of a 15.73% stake in port operator NCB Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), from MISC Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), for RM221.98 million cash. The conglomerate is also planning to re-list its power unit Malakoff Corp Bhd on Bursa by the second quarter of 2015.
The company’s share price has rebounded from a low of RM2.20 early this month, to close at RM2.48 today, with a market capitalisation of RM7.55 billion. Year-to-date, the stock has fallen some 17.51%, from RM3 in the beginning of the year. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down