Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Opcom surges to 52-week high after Mokhzani takes over as CEO

Go down

Hot Stock Opcom surges to 52-week high after Mokhzani takes over as CEO Empty Hot Stock Opcom surges to 52-week high after Mokhzani takes over as CEO

Post by Cals Mon 23 Mar 2015, 23:07

Hot Stock
Opcom surges to 52-week high after Mokhzani takes over as CEO

By Foo Yen Ne / theedgemarkets.com   | March 23, 2015 : 11:20 AM MYT   

[size=14]KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 23): Fibre optic cables maker [size=14]Opcom Holdings Bhd (Opcom) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) shares surged as much as 26.98% after the company announced that Tan Sri Mokhzani Mahathir was taking over as chief executive officer of the company.

At 11am, the stock rose 25.5 sen to RM1.20  after reaching an intraday high of RM1.24, the highest level in 52 weeks and a 100% increase year-to-date.
Investors appeared to be excited over the high profile boardroom change as over 5.8 million Opcom shares changed hands in the early hours of morning trade.
Mokhzani is the son of former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
Apart from Opcom, he sits on the board of Maxis Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) and several other private limited companies.
Prior to that, he served as chairman and group CEO of Pantai Holdings Bhd and a non-independent non-executive director and vice chairman of SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard).[/size]

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down