Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Tasco

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Tasco Empty Stocks With Momentum: Tasco

Post by Cals Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:46

Stocks With Momentum: Tasco

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 25, 2015 : 11:08 AM MYT   

[size=14]Tasco Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
DESPITE posting weaker quarterly results on February 11, shares for Tasco (Fundamental: 1.8/3, Valuation: 2.4/3) have since gained 16.2%. 

For 3QFYMarch2015, pre-tax profit fell 9.3% y-o-y to RM9.7 million on the back of a 4.3% decline in sales to RM122.6 million. Nevertheless, for 9MFY2015, pre-tax profit rose 22.7% to RM33.9 million while sales increased 8.4% to RM380.1 million.

Established since 1974, Tasco has grown into a total logistics solutions provider, covering air, sea and land transportations. The company derives about 50% of its revenue from contract logistics division, providing services such as warehousing and haulage transportation.

Tasco has fairly good fundamentals with steady margins. Book value per share grew from RM2.14 at end-2010 to RM2.97 at end-2014. Dividends totalled 9 sen per share in FY2014, giving a net yield of 2.6%.

The stock is fairly illiquid with total shares issued of 100 million, of which 64.97% are held by its major shareholder Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 25, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down