Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: LCTH

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: LCTH Empty Stocks With Momentum: LCTH

Post by Cals Sat 28 Mar 2015, 02:05

Stocks With Momentum: LCTH

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 27, 2015 : 11:47 AM MYT  

[size=14]Lcth Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (+ve)
LCTH (Fundamental: 2.5/3, Valuation: 1.2/3) manufactures precision plastic components and fabricates precision mould and dies. 

The company’s shares gained 11% yesterday, closing at a historical high of 40.5 sen.  

LCTH fell into the red in 2010, due, in part, to the loss of a major customer and the resulting dip in utilisation. It managed to fill this vacuum by securing a key MNC customer by end-2011. Revenue increased but it remained loss-making. 

In 2013, LCTH posted a net profit of RM15.8 million for FY2013, thanks to one-off RM18.6 million gain on disposal of assets.   

Revenue slumped 39% y-y in 2014, but underlying operations improved as the company focused on higher margin projects following a restructuring exercise in the previous year. 

As end-December 2014, LCTH has net cash of RM98.5 million or 27 sen per share, equivalent to 67% of its current share price. No dividends were paid since 2010.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 27, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down