Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: NetX

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: NetX Empty Stocks With Momentum: NetX

Post by Cals Sat 11 Apr 2015, 04:05

Stocks With Momentum: NetX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 10, 2015 : 10:42 AM MYT   

NetX Holdings Bhd (+ve)
NetX (Fundamental: 1.65/3, Valuation: 0.6/3), which has traded range bound between 6.5 and 7.5 sen in the last month, rose to a fresh year-high of 9 sen before retracing to close at 8 sen yesterday. Nearly 87 million shares changed hands or almost 14% of total shares issued. This followed the appointment of yet another new chairman and resignation of a non-executive director.

NetX has had a rough few years. Revenue plunged to just RM2.8 million in 2012, from RM36.1 million, before recovering slightly to RM5.1 million for an 18-month period ended June 2014. It was in the red through this period and had replaced its whole board of directors twice. 

In October 2014, NetX proposed a rights issue to acquire [size=14]Springworks Sdn Bhd. The acquisition was called off in February but it will proceed with the fund raising exercise.

The company, formerly known as Ariantec Global Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), is principally involved in research and development of software systems, and providing information technology services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 10, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down