Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DGB Asia to expand into cloud-based business with Rofarez

Go down

DGB Asia to expand into cloud-based business with Rofarez Empty DGB Asia to expand into cloud-based business with Rofarez

Post by Cals Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:02

DGB Asia to expand into cloud-based business with Rofarez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Yimie Yong / The Edge Financial Daily   | April 14, 2015 : 10:11 AM MYT 

KUALA LUMPUR: Automated identification and data capture solutions provider [size=14]DGB Asia Bhd will enter into a joint venture (JV) with Rofarez Solutions Sdn Bhd (RSSB), a Ministry of Finance (MoF) linked company, to expand into the cloud-based business.

In a statement, DGB (fundamental: 1.65; valuation: 0.3) said the JV entails the distribution, implementation and service of cloud-based business solution products that provide integration on the software environment for businesses with proprietary development engines. DGB said the product will provide platforms to design and build solutions that are directly assimilated onto the cloud operating infrastructure.

DGB said RSSB will be responsible for product development, while DGB  will undertake the JV company’s management and product distribution. The JV will also involve the development, distribution, implementation and service of the business solutions across Malaysia and Southeast Asia. The venture is expected to increase DGB’s earnings in the coming financial year.

The MoF is a substantial shareholder of RSSB.

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 14, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down