Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Ireka Corporation

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Ireka Corporation Empty Stocks With Momentum: Ireka Corporation

Post by Cals Tue 28 Apr 2015, 02:05

Stocks With Momentum: Ireka Corporation

Ireka Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IREKA (Fundamental: 0.2/3, Valuation: 0.9/3) was ‘Red Flagged’ by our algorithm due to its low fundamental score, suggesting that investors should exercise caution. Gearing stood at 67.5%.
The stock rose 2.5 sen or 3.0% to 1-year high of 85.5 sen last Friday, following news that its 23%-owned London-listed property developer Aseana Properties plans to sell off its property assets and return some RM230 million to Ireka over the next few years.
Last December, the construction cum property developer entered into a SPA to dispose of a 20.9-acre land in Senawang to Aeon for RM53.7 million. Concurrently, it was awarded the project to construct an Aeon shopping mall for RM203.1 million on the land.
Ireka was loss-making in FYMar13-FY14 but returned to profitability in 9MFY15 with net profit of RM8.9 million on the back of higher revenue of RM308.4 million, bolstered by new construction projects. Construction order book stood at RM900 million.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 27, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down