Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Jerasia Capital

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Jerasia Capital Empty Stock With Momentum: Jerasia Capital

Post by Cals Wed 03 Jun 2015, 01:51

Stock With Momentum: Jerasia Capital

JERASIA CAPITAL BHD ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
Jerasia (Fundamental: 0.35/3, Valuation: 1.7/3) saw a sharp surge in investor interest last Friday, gaining 15.6% to 52 sen. This comes after the company announced strong FYMarch2015 results on Thursday. Yesterday, it closed at 55.5 sen. 
Jerasia is mainly involved in contract manufacturing of fashion apparels for exports and retail for fashion garments and accessories. Retail brands include MNG Mango and Nike. 
The company’s revenue and profit grew from FY2010 to FY2013. However revenue declined marginally to RM320.9 million in FY2014 while net profit fell 53.1% to RM3.3 million due to its dissociation with Calvin Klein Jeans and an increase in expenses from new shop openings, refurbishments and the launch of a new brand.
For FY2015, net profit tripled on a 4.5% increase in revenue, thanks to accelerated spending before the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in April and unrealised forex gains.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on June 2, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down