Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPF buys more shares in Litrak

Go down

EPF buys more shares in Litrak Empty EPF buys more shares in Litrak

Post by Cals Sat 20 Jun 2015, 23:21

EPF buys more shares in Litrak

KUALA LUMPUR (June 19): The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) has been accumulating shares in Lingkaran Trans Kota Holdings Bhd (Litrak) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) in recent weeks.
According to filing to Bursa Malaysia since the beginning of the month, the provident fund has bought 1.7 million shares in the toll road operator, raising its equity stake to 7.091% as at June 17.
The provident fund is the third largest shareholder of Litrak, after Gamuda Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) which holds a 44.5% stake and Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) (KWAP) which holds 7.1%.
Litrak’s share price staged a mild rebound last month climbing from RM3.85 on May 6 to a high of RM4.32 on May 20. The stock closed at RM4.05 today.
According to its website, Litrak is the concessionaire of Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong, the modern intra-urban highway running through several townships in the Klang Valley.
The company declared 20 sen dividend per share for the financial year ended Dec 31, 2014, compared with 17 sen the year before. It posted net profit of RM137.88 million against RM134.13 million in FY13.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down