Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greece makes new aid proposal, seeks debt restructuring

Go down

Greece makes new aid proposal, seeks debt restructuring Empty Greece makes new aid proposal, seeks debt restructuring

Post by Cals Wed 01 Jul 2015, 01:13

Greece makes new aid proposal, seeks debt restructuring

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Reuters / Reuters   | June 30, 2015 : 9:47 PM MYT  

ATHENS (June 30): Greece has submitted to creditors a new two-year aid proposal calling for parallel debt restructuring, the office of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said on Tuesday, in what seemed like a last-ditch effort by Athens to resolve an impasse with lenders.

The statement came hours before Athens was set to default on a loan to the [size=14]International Monetary Fund. It was unclear how creditors would respond.

"The Greek government proposed today a two-year deal with the ESM (European Stability Mechanism) to fully cover its financial needs and with parallel debt restructuring," the government said in a statement.

"Greece remains at the negotiating table," the statement said, adding that Athens would always seek a "viable solution to stay in the euro."

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down