Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Taliworks Corporation

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Taliworks Corporation Empty Stock With Momentum: Taliworks Corporation

Post by Cals Mon 06 Jul 2015, 23:18

Stock With Momentum: Taliworks Corporation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | July 6, 2015 : 10:53 AM MYT

[size=14]Taliworks Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (+ve)

SHARE price of Taliworks (Fundamental: 1.3/3, Valuation: 2.4/3) closed at a five-year high of RM3.02 last Friday, up 58.3% year-to-date.

The stock saw renewed interest after former Malaysia Airlines’ CEO Ahmad Jauhari and former Economic Planning Unit director-general Raja Zaharaton joined its board last Thursday.

Concurrently, the company declared a second interim dividend of 5 sen per share for 2015, which will go “ex” on July 15. 

Taliworks is involved in water treatment, waste management, highway concession and construction. It owns and operates various water concessions in Malaysia and China, as well as the concession for the Cheras-Kajang Highway.

For 1Q2015, sales rose 28.3% y-o-y to RM97.0 million while net profit quadrupled to RM15.0 million, due mainly to the consolidation of Cerah Sama Sdn Bhd as a subsidiary.

The stock trades at a trailing 12-month P/E of 4.2 times and 1.45 times book. Excluding one-off restructuring gain of RM272.67 million, its normalised P/E is 33.1 times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 6, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down