Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China shares tank at open, regulator cites "panic sentiment"

Go down

China shares tank at open, regulator cites "panic sentiment" Empty China shares tank at open, regulator cites "panic sentiment"

Post by Cals Thu 09 Jul 2015, 00:55

China shares tank at open, regulator cites "panic sentiment"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Reuters / Reuters   | July 8, 2015 : 9:49 AM MYT 

SHANGHAI (July 8): China's main equity indices opened down 7 percent on Wednesday, extending declines even as authorities roll out a series of measures to help stabilise the market.

Just before the market opened, the stock regulator said in a statement there is "panic sentiment" in the stock market.

The CSI 300 index opened down 7.1 percent at 3651.06, while the Shanghai Composite was down 7.0 percent to 3467.40.

China's major equity indices have fallen around 30 percent in the past three weeks as government measures to boost confidence have so far failed to stem the rout. They had more than doubled since November. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down