Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Scanwolf rises after boardroom changes

Go down

Hot Stock Scanwolf rises after boardroom changes Empty Hot Stock Scanwolf rises after boardroom changes

Post by Cals Tue 14 Jul 2015, 20:47

Hot Stock
Scanwolf rises after boardroom changes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Samantha Ho / theedgemarkets.com   | July 14, 2015 : 3:12 PM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (July 14): [size=14]Scanwolf Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) increased as much as 6.5 sen or 16% after the property developer announced boardroom changes.

Scanwolf (fundamental: 0.55; valuation: 0.9) shares rose to an intraday high of 47.5 sen at 3.04pm. The stock saw some 14 million shares done.

Changes in Scanwolf's board include Datuk Othman Talib's appointment as independent and non-executive chairman.

Othman's appointment followed the removal of several Scanwolf directors recently.

On April 23 this year, Scanwolf had appointed PKF Covenant Sdn Bhd to investigate corporate governance breach allegations in the company.

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down