Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Poh Huat Resources Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Poh Huat Resources Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: Poh Huat Resources Holdings

Post by Cals Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:14

Stock With Momentum: Poh Huat Resources Holdings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | July 15, 2015 : 12:04 PM MYT  

[size=14]Poh Huat Resources Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)

Furniture maker Poh Huat (Fundamental: 2.1/3, Valuation: 2.4/3) was featured as InsiderAsia’s Stock of the Day on December 19, 2014 at RM1.25. The stock has since almost doubled to close at an all-time high of RM2.43 yesterday, up 5.7% for the day.

The company reported stellar 1HFYOct2015 earnings results last month. Revenue rose 11.8% y-o-y to RM201.3 million, while net profit jumped 43.2% to RM12.7 million, thanks to higher shipment from its Vietnamese operations, improved efficiency and better economies of scale. The strengthening greenback also contributed to better margins, as US accounts for about 70-80% of sales. Other key markets include Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada and Middle East. 

Dividends totaled 8 sen per share for FY14, up from 5 sen in FY13 and an average of 2 sen in FY10-FY12. Last Friday, the company declared an interim dividend of 3 sen for FY15, which goes “ex” on July 21.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 15, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down