Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: GE-SHEN Corporation

Go down

Stock With Momentum: GE-SHEN Corporation Empty Stock With Momentum: GE-SHEN Corporation

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jul 2015, 16:56

Stock With Momentum: GE-SHEN Corporation

GE-SHEN Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
GE-SHEN (Fundamental: 2.2/3, Valuation: 1.1/3) was last picked by our system on June 10 at 76 sen. 

Since then, the stock has climbed to a 5-year high of 87 sen last Thursday, before paring some gains to close at 86 sen yesterday.
Based in Johor, Ge-Shen is a manufacturer of high precision plastic moulded products. Last year, it disposed of its two loss-making subsidiaries, which are involved in the distribution of cosmetics products and the manufacturing of fibre products. 
In 2Q15, the company has completed the acquisition of a 75% stake in Polyplas Sdn Bhd for RM33.76 million. Polyplas, a Penang-based plastic parts manufacturer, is about half the size of Ge-Shen in term of revenue but commands better margins. In 2014, Polyplas posted a net profit of RM7.83 million on the back of RM43.96 million in revenue.
The acquisition was partially funded by the issuance of 30 million redeemable convertible preference shares at RM0.60 each.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 21, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down