Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Century Logistics

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Century Logistics Empty Stock With Momentum: Century Logistics

Post by Cals Wed 22 Jul 2015, 17:19

Stock With Momentum: Century Logistics

Century Logistics Holdings (+ve)
CENTURY Logistics (Fundamental: 2.6/3, Valuation: 2.4/3) rose 4.5% to a three-year high of RM1.04 yesterday, on heavy volume. 

The company provides integrated logistics solutions for various industries such as oil and gas, electrical and electronics, and fast moving consumer goods. It has seven distribution centres in Port of Tanjong Pelepas, Johor and Port Klang. 
For 1Q15, revenue increased 4.1% y-o-y to RM71.9 million while net profit climbed 18.2% to RM7.5 million. The company has completed the disposal of a vacant commercial land in Klang for RM20.2 million in 2Q15, realising a disposal gain of RM9.2 million. 
In June, its wholly owned subsidiary Century Total Logistics Sdn Bhd (CTL) was granted a special incentive package by the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority. The package will enable CTL to quality for income tax exemption via Investment Tax Allowance of 60% of qualifying capex within a 5-year period, starting 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 22, 2015
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down