Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favelle Favco still an attractive dividend-play, says MIDF Research

Go down

Favelle Favco still an attractive dividend-play, says MIDF Research Empty Favelle Favco still an attractive dividend-play, says MIDF Research

Post by Cals Tue 04 Aug 2015, 19:18

Favelle Favco still an attractive dividend-play, says MIDF Research

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 4): MIDF Research has maintained its “buy” rating on Favelle Favco Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) with a target price of RM3.30 and said the stock was still an attractive dividend-play stock with potential dividend yields in excess of 4%.
In a note today, the research house said Favelle Favco announced that its purchase orders for the period June 1 to August 3 amounted to RM52.8 million.
“The orders consist of a mixture of offshore cranes and tower cranes.
“Favco is still an attractive dividend-play stock with potential dividend yields in excess of 4%.
“We are reiterating our 'buy' recommendation on Favelle Favco with an unchanged target price of RM3.30 per share,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down