Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stocks FBMKLCI put warrants rise in bearish market trend

Go down

Hot Stocks FBMKLCI put warrants rise in bearish market trend Empty Hot Stocks FBMKLCI put warrants rise in bearish market trend

Post by Cals Sat 08 Aug 2015, 00:03

Hot Stocks
FBMKLCI put warrants rise in bearish market trend

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 7): The FBMKLCI structured put warrants are back in favour amidst the current bearish market trend which saw the FBMKLCI dipped 11.5 points as at 11am this morning.
The FBMKLCI-HG and FBMKLCI-HK, which are two of the most actively traded counters this morning, have gained one sen or 5.26% to 20 sen and 0.5 sen or 3.85% to 13.5 sen respectively.
FBMKLCI-HG saw 16.74 million units changing hands while FBMKLCI-HK saw 15.90 million units traded.
Meanwhile, FMBKLCI-HL rose 6 sen or 13.33% to 51 sen, with some 7.4 million units done.
In addition, FBMKLCI-HM rose 2 sen or 7.55% to 28.5 sen, with 6.4 million warrants traded.
The structured put warrants allow investor to hedge against a downward movements in the market and profit from it.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down