Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destini sees 8.39% of its shares traded off-market, buyer said to be MoF

Go down

Destini sees 8.39% of its shares traded off-market, buyer said to be MoF Empty Destini sees 8.39% of its shares traded off-market, buyer said to be MoF

Post by Cals Fri 28 Aug 2015, 12:11

Destini sees 8.39% of its shares traded off-market, buyer said to be MoF

KUALA LUMPUR: Oil and gas services provider Destini Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) saw 67.83 million of its shares, representing an 8.39% stake in the company, crossed off-market yesterday for RM39.34 million.
According to Bloomberg data, the shares were transacted in two blocks at 58 sen each.
A source told digitaledge DAILY that the party involved in the transactions was the Ministry of Finance Inc.
Based on the group’s filings with Bursa Malaysia, the current two largest shareholders of Destini are its managing director Datuk Rozabil Rozamujib Abdul Rahman, with a 31.87% stake as at May 8, and Cayman Island-registered fund Harbour Asia Opportunity Master Fund (11.41% as at Aug 12).
Destini (fundamental: 1.7; valuation: 1.1) shares closed unchanged at 58 sen yesterday, giving it a market capitalisation of RM468.66 million.
Year-to-date, Destini’s share price has fallen 3.33%, but outperforming the FBM KLCI’s 9.06% decline.

This article first appeared in digitaledge Daily, on August 28, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down