Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 July 2011

+7
kaikiattan
sun
ejam77
phoenix777
K.Y.
WinningHeart
hlk
11 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

25 July 2011 Empty 25 July 2011

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:40

wysiwyg ... happy trading ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hlk on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

25 July 2011 Empty Re: 25 July 2011

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:43

Stocks to watch: Eng Tek, Latexx, Hibiscus and Pintaras Jaya

KUALA LUMPUR: Eng Teknologi Bhd will be among the stocks to watch on
Monday, July 25 after its major shareholders announced a RM307 million
privatisation exercise.
Other stocks to watch include LATEXX PARTNERS BHD [], PINTARAS JAYA BHD [], Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd, Pintaras Jaya Bhd, PETRONAS GAS BHD [] and PUBLIC BANK BHD [].
Public Bank is scheduled to release its second quarter results on Monday.
Eng Tek’s major shareholders, who own 23.21% of the Penang-based
company, have made a takeover offer of the remaining shares in a RM307
million corporate exercise.
TYK Capital Sdn Bhd had offered to acquire the entire business and
undertakings (including all the assets and liabilities), for RM2.50 per
share.
This is 12 sen above the last trading price of RM2.28. The share price closed 14 sen higher at RM2.28 on Friday.
Latexx, which fell 11 sen to RM2.18 on Friday, with 16.44 million
shares traded could continue to see some downside pressure. The selling
was ahead of the company’s announcement of the failed proposed merger
again.
YTY Industry Holdings Sdn Bhd had withdrawn its offer to merge its
four glove-making subsidiaries unit with Latexx Partners. YTY had in
writing expressed its intention not to continue with the proposed merger
estimated at RM1.25 billion.
After an operational due diligence and further assessment on the YTY
Group, Latexx had on Thursday presented its findings and indicated its
intention to make a further revised offer. However, YTY decided not to
go ahead with the merger.
Hibiscus Petroleum – a special purpose acquisition company – will
make its debut on Monday. Its public issue of 10 million new shares at
75 sen each made available to the public was oversubscribed 3.8 times.
Pintaras Jaya secured a RM21.5 million contract for the piling and
pile caps for a condominium project along Jalan Conlay in Kuala Lumpur.
Work is scheduled to start on Aug 1 and completed in nine months. It
expected the contract to contribute positively to the group's future
earnings.
Petronas Gas Bhd is reported to be planning a RM1.2 billion fund
raising exercise to finance its 300MW gas-fired Kimanis power plant in
Sabah.
This would be undertaken though project financing while the rest
would be from equity financing. Petronas Gas is said to be looking at
Sukuk bonds or a term loans for the 80% of the funding while the
remaining 20% would be financed from equity.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:26

i had a dream yesterday ... i dreamed that the gamuda-cm had chiong to 0.095 ... i was very happy but then i can't sell that coz i was chased and bitten by a mad dog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i fight with the dog and eventually i pulled the dog's leg and swing it away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... but then some aunties noticed what i did and come scold me and even threaten to sue me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. and then i woke up liao and realised that g-cm chiong is just a dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:35

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:i had a dream yesterday ... i dreamed that the gamuda-cm had chiong to 0.095 ... i was very happy but then i can't sell that coz i was chased and bitten by a mad dog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i fight with the dog and eventually i pulled the dog's leg and swing it away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... but then some aunties noticed what i did and come scold me and even threaten to sue me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. and then i woke up liao and realised that g-cm chiong is just a dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha u holding G-cm anot? Im holding at 7.25sen leh. Really wish ur dream come true lo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:57

K.Y. wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:i had a dream yesterday ... i dreamed that the gamuda-cm had chiong to 0.095 ... i was very happy but then i can't sell that coz i was chased and bitten by a mad dog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i fight with the dog and eventually i pulled the dog's leg and swing it away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... but then some aunties noticed what i did and come scold me and even threaten to sue me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. and then i woke up liao and realised that g-cm chiong is just a dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha u holding G-cm anot? Im holding at 7.25sen leh. Really wish ur dream come true lo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ada holding ler .. my price @ 0.065 ... hope we make [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:57

wah ky huat lor....9.5 means 1k profit leh.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 20:04

Bern holding at 6.5sen sure huat liao la, u bought how many lots? Haha hope really can hit it, it doesnt look impossible.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 20:31

bern nw nt scared of penny stocks d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:12

phoenix wrote:bern nw nt scared of penny stocks d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why leh? Hey u still got play other stocks?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:26

K.Y. wrote:Bern holding at 6.5sen sure huat liao la, u bought how many lots? Haha hope really can hit it, it doesnt look impossible.

700lots ... finger crossed huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:27

phoenix wrote:bern nw nt scared of penny stocks d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
... hope not kena burn gao gao one day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:31

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Bern holding at 6.5sen sure huat liao la, u bought how many lots? Haha hope really can hit it, it doesnt look impossible.

700lots ... finger crossed huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. U bought on wednesday or thursday ago? Why not yet sell ar? If 9.5sen u earn 2k [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:37

K.Y. wrote:

last time bern used to fear penny warrant mah like those few ct few ct one....

i got lah.....invest in fd.....invest in girl.....invest in some goreng stock but cutting down d......nt healthy
i started in goreng stocks.....for few months before i meet max.....and hold some cw like knm ch and kencana cg at 20-30% premium all recomended by my fren.....so on march 11 i cut all in japan earthquake....my total losses easily more than 10k.....

then i learn alot from max......like trading style cl....pt.....and went back to goreng stock cos i feel cw is too hard.....honestly cw not easy to play lor....you need alot of learning time....alot of experience only can master.....so so so so so many things to learn

continue story....i went to hit ipos....goreng stocks....goreng warrants....can 500 to 1k in seconds at the same time can lose everything you had also....i have a few very very very close encounter to losing all my cap but thank God i was saved....

now majority of my trades now all in cw....easier more predictable....alot of sure win....not like goreng stock...no sure win.....and widraw super fast during profit taking....like drop 10 bids in one min

i experience bought one share with good buy q at 97 cts.....suddenly all the q gone and the price drop to 90cts all happ within 1 min!!!!!!!
thankfully goreng back to 94cts and im holding 100 lot only.......
remember ijacobs ipo??? rm1.10.....with 4-5k lots buy q at rm1...1.01..1.02 drop to 55ct in 2 minutes.....i saw one guy sapu 500 lot at 1.10....i dunno what happ to him

in cw its safer like max said
i go youtube.....reasearch...google....many "professional trader" said i can make 1mill today and lose all the next......i dont see max in this situation lor....

so hor if u want to play something other than cw........go football betting better lor.....with ur 12 yr experience n knowledge in football i thk u can win more in football betting leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:38

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
... hope not kena burn gao gao one day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dont worry lah.....seems penny move alot slower than 20-30ct stocks leh....what do u thk???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:42

K.Y. wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

Haha. U bought on wednesday or thursday ago? Why not yet sell ar? If 9.5sen u earn 2k [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya bought 2 days ago ... tomolo is T+3 ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:42

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:

i got lah.....invest in fd.....invest in girl.....invest in some goreng stock but cutting down d......nt healthy
i started in goreng stocks.....for few months before i meet max.....and hold some cw like knm ch and kencana cg at 20-30% premium all recomended by my fren.....so on march 11 i cut all in japan earthquake....my total losses easily more than 10k.....

then i learn alot from max......like trading style cl....pt.....and went back to goreng stock cos i feel cw is too hard.....honestly cw not easy to play lor....you need alot of learning time....alot of experience only can master.....so so so so so many things to learn

continue story....i went to hit ipos....goreng stocks....goreng warrants....can 500 to 1k in seconds at the same time can lose everything you had also....i have a few very very very close encounter to losing all my cap but thank God i was saved....

now majority of my trades now all in cw....easier more predictable....alot of sure win....not like goreng stock...no sure win.....and widraw super fast during profit taking....like drop 10 bids in one min

i experience bought one share with good buy q at 97 cts.....suddenly all the q gone and the price drop to 90cts all happ within 1 min!!!!!!!
remember ijacobs ipo??? rm1.10.....with 4-5k lots buy q at rm1...1.01..1.02 drop to 55ct in 2 minutes.....i saw one guy sapu 500 lot at 1.10....i dunno what happ to him

i go youtube.....reasearch...google....many "professional trader" said i can make 1mill today and lose all the next......i dont see max in this situation lor....

so hor if u want to play something other than cw........go football betting better lor.....with ur 12 yr experience n knowledge in football i thk u can win more in football betting leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is good testimony ... should put into the global sticky section [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:43

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

dont worry lah.....seems penny move alot slower than 20-30ct stocks leh....what do u thk???

anyhow tomolo need to let go liao ... T+3 ... dun intend to pickup for this ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:47

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

anyhow tomolo need to let go liao ... T+3 ... dun intend to pickup for this ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if it go 9.5 leh????
can pick up mah.....
for me i dun mind pick up stock that keep going up lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:51

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

if it go 9.5 leh????
can pick up mah.....
for me i dun mind pick up stock that keep going up lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

still WYSIWYG ler then only decide ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:53

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:

I started with using technical anaysis trendline and won on my 1st trade in April, then i found it is so hard to make money by buying 50sen-rm1 counter then i tried to folo goreng, then i lose all what i won lo. Then i bought GSB when it is 7.5sen then sold all and get 80% return then i also duno wat to buy i went to buy UEMLAND-CE and POS-CA, i dunno how to calculate cw tat time, luckily win more than lose, haha... I think call warrants is not hard to play if we know how the underlying share movement, actually b4 Bursa announced their result last week, i already q CR at 2sen and CT at 5sen, coz i predicted the result shud be better than last year, it is not guess, i made a very simple analysis on their last year and this year 1Q result lor. Then suddenly i went to analysis CR past volume, i found it was quite low, it is hard to trigger goreng. So i immediately cancelled buy q at CR and chg to q at CT lor, feel so regret la! AIzzzz U started investment with how much capital?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:56

wah bern nice dream leh....i remember dreaming sendai run to rm 6.5 leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the dream shd continue like this leh.....after quareling with aunty 1 hr u realise u got 700 lot gcm....u rush back and saw gcm 19ct d [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
then you take aunty and dog eat buffett [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:59

If u sell make sure ur sell wont affect the price coz im still holding, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Market seems like got good news either on tomorrow b4 market open or Tuesday. Later Republican will show ur result about debt ceiling at 4pm( US time).
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 22:00

K.Y. wrote:
phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:

I started with using technical anaysis trendline and won on my 1st trade in April, then i found it is so hard to make money by buying 50sen-rm1 counter then i tried to folo goreng, then i lose all what i won lo. Then i bought GSB when it is 7.5sen then sold all and get 80% return then i also duno wat to buy i went to buy UEMLAND-CE and POS-CA, i dunno how to calculate cw tat time, luckily win more than lose, haha... I think call warrants is not hard to play if we know how the underlying share movement, actually b4 Bursa announced their result last week, i already q CR at 2sen and CT at 5sen, coz i predicted the result shud be better than last year, it is not guess, i made a very simple analysis on their last year and this year 1Q result lor. Then suddenly i went to analysis CR past volume, i found it was quite low, it is hard to trigger goreng. So i immediately cancelled buy q at CR and chg to q at CT lor, feel so regret la! AIzzzz U started investment with how much capital?

u good leh....not like me simply throwing money into investlah calls like daya rm1.....
tiger wa....
that time i know nothing abt stock market....wht is buy sell....dont know how to read buy q....wht is cl.....i know totally nthg and im throwing 5k 5k into stocks......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all these stp stock eat my cap....
i din start with a cap lor....i took ard 20k out and burn half more than half.....
and with the leftover cap i survive lor.....i thk i brkeven liao making few more k.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 22:05

Good also ar, Now u r going to breakeven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Then folo by consistency profit then 30k liao. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 22:07

but thankfully i din buy hwgb n bornoil at their peak......
i was crazily abt to sell all i have take some money.....ask my family all take their saving and dump into hwgb-wb at 90ct

when i recall this i felt chills going up my spine
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down