Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

02 August 2011

+10
budgee
phoenix777
Chandra
W
sun
WinningHeart
davors
K.Y.
thk
hlk
14 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

02 August 2011 - Page 14 Empty Re: 02 August 2011

Post by W Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:18

W wrote:And i said before in investlah, when aa is 3.5 something,i said aa will definitely rm4....

I ask those fellas to buy and dont hesitate again and again,but no one willing to listen..they all just hope it drop and then collect lower..hahaha

kew yang is the one hope it drop back too..i remember in my thread.. Headbang

And max said dont simply talk c#@& like dr.kim.. Cool

or i should go investlah preaching???? should i??? Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sk Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:20

max support 5k lots gam-cm ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:20

sk wrote:max support 5k lots gam-cm ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:21

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:how come my rep increase so slow huh?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nt easy to make money these day leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not easy to make BIG money [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u bet so small how to make big money? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but even phoenix or wesly cai also better than u le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i old aunty liao, small target easy to achieve, wait lar, not yet learn to craw want to run mer, practice make perfect mar, as long as i dont give up wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:23

sk wrote:sun +1 rep second half. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thank you sk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:23

W wrote:
W wrote:And i said before in investlah, when aa is 3.5 something,i said aa will definitely rm4....

I ask those fellas to buy and dont hesitate again and again,but no one willing to listen..they all just hope it drop and then collect lower..hahaha

kew yang is the one hope it drop back too..i remember in my thread.. Headbang

And max said dont simply talk c#@& like dr.kim.. Cool

or i should go investlah preaching???? should i??? Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Haha.. Ya lo... Coz i missed Airasia-CL at 21sen that time, my money stucked at bjtoto-ch then i hope it drop ma. But it really have pull back ma, from 4 july to 20 july... But no money buy too... ANother one i missed wast Bimb-ca Headbang Headbang Headbang
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:24

hlk wrote:
gaga wrote:
W wrote:Just have my KFC as rewards today.......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yummmy...................... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good boy, continue to support kulim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sun is kfc ambassador ... every1 pls support kulim eat more kfc so tat we can
untung on cc ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sk Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:25

K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

kew yang is the one hope it drop back too..i remember in my thread.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And max said dont simply talk c#@& like dr.kim.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or i should go investlah preaching???? should i??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha.. Ya lo... Coz i missed Airasia-CL at 21sen that time, my money stucked at bjtoto-ch then i hope it drop ma. But it really have pull back ma, from 4 july to 20 july... But no money buy too... ANother one i missed wast Bimb-ca [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

miss here and there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

small capital, what to do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:26

W wrote:Just have my KFC as rewards today.......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yummmy...................... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i'm hungry now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:27

Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:

bern,let eat kfc...support kulim...later sun untung ... Devil
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:27

sk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

kew yang is the one hope it drop back too..i remember in my thread.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And max said dont simply talk c#@& like dr.kim.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or i should go investlah preaching???? should i??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha.. Ya lo... Coz i missed Airasia-CL at 21sen that time, my money stucked at bjtoto-ch then i hope it drop ma. But it really have pull back ma, from 4 july to 20 july... But no money buy too... ANother one i missed wast Bimb-ca [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

small capital, what to do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
U big capital no need miss la... Only me Headbang
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:29

K.Y. wrote:
sk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

k.y,small capital is non business..once you have skill,ur capital will increase too..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:29

maxim$ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:how come my rep increase so slow huh?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

beloved sifu, I rep you if i make from g-cm, i follow you one mar, oh ya, i deduct your rep if i make loss, you clearing didnt tell me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i don want play bern game le...because i am not uncle yet..but bern is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huhu ... sifu sudah clear g-cm liao kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya ... i'm uncle with winning heart in mind .... but still WYSIWYG .. if mom retrace then sell else pick up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sk Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:29

K.Y. wrote:
sk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

U big capital no need miss la... Only me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me? small capital as well, that is why i buy only went i m sure and focus 1 bb at a time.

sk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:30

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
maxim$ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gaga wrote:

beloved sifu, I rep you if i make from g-cm, i follow you one mar, oh ya, i deduct your rep if i make loss, you clearing didnt tell me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i don want play bern game le...because i am not uncle yet..but bern is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huhu ... sifu sudah clear g-cm liao kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya ... i'm uncle with winning heart in mind .... but still WYSIWYG .. if mom retrace then sell else pick up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buy and sell ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:30

maxim$ wrote:
sk wrote:max support 5k lots gam-cm ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks sifu for the generous support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:31

W wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
sk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

k.y,small capital is non business..once you have skill,ur capital will increase too..
Ok... i will increase... but need sometime lor.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:32

W wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
sk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
W wrote:

U big capital no need miss la... Only me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if no skill big cap also gone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:33

W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

bern,let eat kfc...support kulim...later sun untung ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cannot liao .. need slim down now and prepare for montn end trip [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:34

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

bern,let eat kfc...support kulim...later sun untung ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cannot liao .. need slim down now and prepare for montn end trip [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

go London weight management [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:37

Hi all, I am back for 2nd session...

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:38

gaga wrote:go London weight management [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no lo .. have to save money liao ... gotta rely on my will power and determination to cut weight [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... sis Chandra pls help me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:39

gaga wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

go London weight management [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Go vege and tread mill..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:40

Chandra wrote:Hi all, I am back for 2nd session...

welcome back chandra [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:41

aa cj no more sell price liao lily [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next