Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more

2 posters

Go down

member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more Empty member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more Empty Re: member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:27

those that still post in community trader but not posting in phoenix thread...no entertain liao....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more Empty Re: member with 3000 post i will entertain their private message, as a token to encourage them post more

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:43

for new member, if u post say 10 post a day maxim$ will guid u, and entertain ur pm

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:45

Shud be marginal of post since the day they joined. Think
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:49

K.Y. wrote:Shud be marginal of post since the day they joined. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

itu ky kasih muka sikit....dia kat forum lain sifu leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:51

No la... haha... Suggestion Devil Sorry sifu Headbang Headbang Headbang
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down